There are No Titles

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

There are No Titles

Postby EvilTwin » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi all

Firstly thanks for this software.

I have just installed it on my Vista laptop and my PS3 has immediately found my laptop via wi-fi. GREAT !!

However when I open a music folder and follow the folders to the point of getting to the song I want everything opens fine until i get to the folder which has the individual songs in and when I open that I get a message saying " there are no titles"

The same thing happens with photo folders.

I am sure its something simple but unfortunately I am simple too so need some help please ;)
EvilTwin

Re: There are No Titles

Postby ExSport » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:44 pm

Check the fold on your PS3. Are you in correct one? (pictures/video/music)
ExSport

Postby EvilTwin » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:50 pm

yep.
EvilTwin

Postby meskibob » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:34 pm

"No titles" is listed when it can't find a video file when browsing a folder while under the Video section of the XMB. Likewise it's "No tracks" while under Music and "No images" while under the Photos section. Are you sure you're in the right section of the XMB?
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Postby EvilTwin » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Sorted thanks guys !!!

For any other simpletons like me. You need to go to the relevant tab on the PS3 menu i.e music to play music etc DOH !!!
EvilTwin

Postby ExSport » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:47 pm

EvilTwin wrote:Sorted thanks guys !!!

For any other simpletons like me. You need to go to the relevant tab on the PS3 menu i.e music to play music etc DOH !!!

And what I said? :mrgreen: Common problem of people here 8-)
ExSport

Postby meskibob » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:01 pm

ExSport wrote:Check the fold on your PS3. Are you in correct one? (pictures/video/music)

I guess the use of "folder" could be a little ambiguous since you're also browsing folders in PMS... ;)
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Postby ExSport » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:44 pm

meskibob wrote:
ExSport wrote:Check the fold on your PS3. Are you in correct one? (pictures/video/music)

I guess the use of "folder" could be a little ambiguous since you're also browsing folders in PMS... ;)

"Fold" is not exactly "folder" but I am not native english speaker so sorry for misunderstanding :mrgreen:
ExSport

Return to General Help and Support