PS3 Media Server 1.82.0 is released

Announcements about PS3 Media Server

Re: PS3 Media Server 1.82.0 is released

Postby Superman » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:04 am

Same problem as jobboy...tsmuxer no longer an option. Who wrote this code? I can't believe nobody has fixed this yet, and it was supposed to be one of the fixes of 1.82.0. Anybody got a solution or can somebody please fix it and make it 1.82.1?
Superman

Postby Superman » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:07 am

jobboy wrote:for me is the opposite...since i installed 1.82, tsmuxer option is no longer available for compatible files :(
never got this issue before.

Same here, what gives? This was supposed to have been fixed with this version!
Superman

Postby Mora » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:35 am

I am thinking about mounting this 1.82.0, to play videos and images with my PS3 from Dlink DNS-320LW. Few days ago I created media library for that NAS with the browser storage control; now all videos are in PS3 at "all movies" library, and there are 7000 videos in very bad order.

I am a rookie with my PS3, and that's why I need to ask recommendation before mounting this software.

[EDIT1] Main point I have is to play media with PS3 directly from my external home server when my PC is shut down. Is that possible? I also read somewhere that it's actually possible to play directly from server with Sony Bravia TV when it's connected to home network, but here is same question; does that also require to keep PC on or does it work also when PC is off?
Mora

Previous

Return to Announcements