New website is live

Announcements about PS3 Media Server

Re: New website is live

Postby SubJunk » Wed May 04, 2011 12:48 am

otmanix wrote:But believe me, if you want to write a documentation the limited features of this forum, e.g. layout and lack of using pictures/screenshots, drive you nuts. So don't wonder why only few people are contributing...
I've been saying the same things as you for the last 2 months but another developer is determined to use the forum instead of a wiki despite what anyone says, and since he is one of the main contributors to the FAQ I had no choice.
SubJunk

Postby chocolateboy » Wed May 04, 2011 2:48 am

SubJunk wrote:another developer went ahead with the wiki despite a) agreeing that the forum FAQ/tutorial works just as well and b) being well aware that all previous wiki documentation efforts spectacularly failed

Fixed! :-)

I certainly do care what meskibob and otmanix have to say as they're the main contributors. If they prefer a wiki and are prepared to take on the full-time job of updating it and policing it for spam/vandalism, then, as I've said before, they're welcome to (and they're welcome to plunder anything I've posted). There have now been four wikis and no-one has ever contributed anything to any of them, but they're welcome to try to buck the trend.
chocolateboy
Project Member

Postby SubJunk » Wed May 04, 2011 3:33 am

Continuing this discussion in the private forum :)
SubJunk

Previous

Return to Announcements