I hate the first post being a tech support question, but I've been trying to kick start this thing for awhile and no luck.
Affected Builds: 367 and 369
OS: OS X 10.5.6
PS3: FW 3.10
Machine: Mac Mini, 1.66 Intel Core Duo, 1 GB RAM
Network: wired 100 mbps through linksys router
* Video Playback takes ~2-3 minutes to start
** When playback does begin it stops after only about 2 seconds and will not restart
*** At this point the mini will say that TSMuxer has crashed
**** Note that the TSMuxer crash has disapeared in build 369, but video playback is still broken
** It doesn't matter if it is native or transcoded playback, both fail the same way
* Selecting a video on the PS3, clicking TRIANGLE, and copy fails as well
** In this scenario the PS3 hangs with the "copying" dialog for about 1 minute, then shows the progress bar but the video will never start to download
Other system facts:
* This did not start happening until I updated to build 367
* I have restarted all compononents in the device chain - PS3, Mac and router
* Recognition of PS3 Media Server from the XMB is almost instantaneous
** Browsing folder contents takes less than 10 seconds to produce folder contents on the XMB
Things left to try:
* Reverting to a pre-367 build
* Updating Java
* Trying over wireless instead of wired
Does anyone have any advice on this issue? What am I missing here?
Thanks in advance!