Can I remove a PS3

For help and support with issues specific to Mac OS X
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Can I remove a PS3

Postby ayeplussjr » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:14 am

Hello..I have 2 PS3's in my home and I only want to share my media with one of them. Is it possible to not share my media with the second PS3? If so, how do I go about doing this.

Also, I have my sharing set to only share a specific music folder and my iPhoto library. I only see those two, but I have a 3rd folder that I can't seem to get rid of or turn off. There is a web folder that shows up on the media server that I can't seem to remove. Can I get rid of that?
ayeplussjr

Re: Can I remove a PS3

Postby meskibob » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:18 pm

Next time search the forum, as both of these have been answered several times now.
ayeplussjr wrote:Hello..I have 2 PS3's in my home and I only want to share my media with one of them. Is it possible to not share my media with the second PS3? If so, how do I go about doing this.
Look for the IP filter setting.
ayeplussjr wrote:Also, I have my sharing set to only share a specific music folder and my iPhoto library. I only see those two, but I have a 3rd folder that I can't seem to get rid of or turn off. There is a web folder that shows up on the media server that I can't seem to remove. Can I get rid of that?
Remove the WEB.conf file from the package.
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Return to Mac OS X Support