Problem - There are no titles?

For help and support with issues specific to Mac OS X
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Problem - There are no titles?

Postby stefanous » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:57 pm

I have Mac OSX and am a newbie in terms of the PS3 media server. I can get the PS3 to see my computer and all the folders. i select just my music folder and it shows up in the ps3 xmb. but whenever i pick an artist and pick an album, it just says "there are no titles" - all my files are mp3 or wma. i tried to search for this problem elsewhere on the forum but couldn't find it.
stefanous

Re: Problem - There are no titles?

Postby meskibob » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:15 pm

"No Titles" means you're in the Video section of the XMB. Switch over to Music if you want to browse through your music files.
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Postby stefanous » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:26 pm

Yeah I thought that was what I was doing wrong but even when I go to the music folder and select artist and album it still says no titles. Any thoughts?
stefanous

Postby meskibob » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Does it say "No Titles" or "No Tracks"? If it says the former, you're still in the wrong section of the XMB. If it's the latter, then you've hit the folder-depth limit, and you'll need to directly share your music folder(s).
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Return to Mac OS X Support