Constant DNLA 2114 errors

For help and support with issues specific to Mac OS X
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Constant DNLA 2114 errors

Postby jacklaughing » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:20 am

I am running the following:
PSM 1.50.1
2.4 Ghz Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8/Sys software up to date
Streaming to PS3/All updates loaded
WiFi via Apple Base Station

When attempting to view any folders I get a constant DNLA 2114 error. I cannot figure out what is happening. About 10% of the time the error will persist but the folders will become viewable and accessable, files are then viewable and playable. But most of the time I cannot access the folder contents.

I copied my debug log here: http://www.mediafire.com/?kje94psvx2pwdk4

I assume this is some weird networking error, but I can figure out what it is. Thanks.
jacklaughing

Re: Constant DNLA 2114 errors

Postby meskibob » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:51 am

I want to say those NPE errors (which may or may not be the cause of your issue) have been fixed since the official 1.50.1 release, so you'll either need to wait for the next official release or compile a copy of the latest build for yourself (some others may have done this already as well).
This is of course assuming that these have actually been caught before, so you should probably get one of the devs to confirm.
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Re: Constant DNLA 2114 errors

Postby chocolateboy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:43 am

meskibob wrote:This is of course assuming that these have actually been caught before, so you should probably get one of the devs to confirm.

Unfortunately, this particular issue wasn't fixed in 1.51.0. The next release should fix it.
chocolateboy
Project Member

Return to Mac OS X Support