Web folder won´t appear

For help and support with issues specific to Mac OS X
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Web folder won´t appear

Postby Viktor951 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Hello

I am in some really great need of some help. My problem is that the "web" folder on the ps3 refuses to appear. I have tried to put the file WEB.conf in /application support/PMS but it do not help. The strange thing is that the folder did not exist from the beginning at all. I am running OS X Lion if it is to any help.

Is there any configuration required during installation to be able to listen to web content?

I am really lost...
Viktor951

Re: Web folder won´t appear

Postby chocolateboy » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:04 pm

WEB.conf needs to go in the profile directory.
chocolateboy
Project Member

Postby poiromaniax » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:37 pm

It should be noted that in Lion, the users Library folder is invisible and you will need to use the "Go to Folder" (CMD+SHIFT+G in finder) command to browse it.

paste "~/Library/Application Support/PMS" into the box (minus quotations) and youll be good to go
poiromaniax

Postby Raptor399 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:24 pm

poiromaniax wrote:It should be noted that in Lion, the users Library folder is invisible and you will need to use the "Go to Folder" (CMD+SHIFT+G in finder) command to browse it.

paste "~/Library/Application Support/PMS" into the box (minus quotations) and youll be good to go

That's a useful addition, thanks!
I have updated the FAQ accordingly.
Raptor399
Project Member

Postby poiromaniax » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Raptor399 wrote:
poiromaniax wrote:It should be noted that in Lion, the users Library folder is invisible and you will need to use the "Go to Folder" (CMD+SHIFT+G in finder) command to browse it.

That's a useful addition, thanks!
I have updated the FAQ accordingly.

With pleasure dude, doing my best to give back to an awesome project :)
poiromaniax

Return to Mac OS X Support