Any help will be greatly appreciated!
I recently started converting my DVD collection to a digital format for backup purposes. In the process, I have decided that I want to use my PS3 as a media server to watch these movies.
Here are the basics:
1) Rip DVDs (that I own) to a 2TB external HDD with DVD Decrypter
2) I save the entire ripped DVDs
3) the .VOB files for the actual movie are split into 1GB files
4) the .VOB files for the actual movie are usually titled VTS_01_x.VOB
5) there are usually 4-5 .VOB files for each movie
6) I use PS3 Media Server to connect my computer to my PS3
7) I can play the .VOB files easily
Here is my problem/question:
Is there a way that I can play every .VOB file for a particular movie continuously? Meaning, is there a way to start the first file (VTS_01_01.VOB) and when that first file ends, the second one (VTS_01_02.VOB) will immediately start playing? So it would be kinda like a playlist or something. I just hate having to keep selecting the next .VOB file when I am watching a movie.
Any help is greatly appreciated