Thank you very much for the informative/helpful reply. I tried as you suggested and set a static IP on my pc and entered it under the gen. config. tab and...it worked! Unfortunately however, my ancient, coal powered processor can't handle the trancoding on the fly I think. I tried watching a custom ISO I had made with about 8-20 min. long titles and even after letting the progress bar fill all the way before attemting to watch any titles, I get a couple frames, then a long pause, couple more, etc. I also tried to copy one 20 min. title and after the progress bar filled up I waited another 1/2 hour and it still never copied anything, so I cancelled the copy operation. I guess I need a much more powerful machine to use this awesome application. Thanks again! and extra thanks to the creators!