Fullscreen Movie

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Fullscreen Movie

Postby scrooll » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:17 pm

I dont know what happen with my media server i just know that the movies that i see all of then stay fullscreen and dodnt happer tha black bars. I try to do everything and nothing :( i dont know if the problem is with my ps3 or the media server.

ps: im sorry for my bad english :D
scrooll

Re: Fullscreen Movie

Postby scrooll » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Let me explain me better i dont know if every one see the movies in al screen because most of the movie ocupy the tv and i would like to know if there is a way to putout a better resolution. thanks
scrooll

Postby Topguy » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:06 pm

There is an option on the PS3 to change between different zoom-modes. Press "select" and choose "screen mode". (top row, 4th from right)
Topguy

Postby scrooll » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Yes i know on my ps3 is not select is triangle but there is only 3 option screen modes :( and try all of them i the size of the movie wasn't what i want it
scrooll

Postby Irvysan » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:34 pm

scrooll wrote:I dont know what happen with my media server i just know that the movies that i see all of then stay fullscreen and dodnt happer tha black bars. I try to do everything and nothing :( i dont know if the problem is with my ps3 or the media server.

ps: im sorry for my bad english :D

There is a 'video scaler' in MEncoder under 'Transcoding Settings' try setting that to 640 x 352 and then use the PS3's function as described above to achieve fullscreen
Irvysan

Postby scrooll » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:06 am

I try to do what u say and nothing i have a 50'' plasmad full hd any one can help me? i really would like to see the movies not so bigs but i really dont understand why because some movies apears wrigth and anothers no :(
scrooll

Return to General Help and Support