DVR-MS out of sync

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

DVR-MS out of sync

Postby AcumenProbitas » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:03 am

Running Windows 7, Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHz, 3GB RAM, PS3 Media Server 1.10.51, connected to PS3 via gigabit ethernet.

I am recording over the air broadcasts via Windows Media Center. I use DVRMSToolbox to convert .wtv to .dvr-ms and get rid of commercials. The resulting files play in Windows Media Center, Windows Media Player, and VLC just fine. They also play on my Xbox 360 (Media Center Extender) just fine. When I play these files in PS3 Media Server the audio is about 1 second off. The picture pauses noticeably when the video starts, but the audio does not pause. Any ideas?
AcumenProbitas

Re: DVR-MS out of sync

Postby stingrray » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:46 pm

I am having the same issue.

Running Windows 7 RTM, AMD 64-bt 2.00GHz, 2GB RAM, PS3 Media Server 1.10.51, connected to PS3 via gigabit ethernet.

I am recording over the air broadcasts via Windows Media Center. I use the built in Windows 7 WTVConverter.exe to convert .wtv to .dvr-ms. The resulting files play in Windows Media Center, Windows Media Player, and VLC just fine. When I play these files in PS3 Media Server the audio is about 1 second off. The picture pauses noticeably when the video starts, but the audio does not pause.

Hopefully I can add to AcumenProbitas plee for assitance and speed up the resolution to this issue.
stingrray

Re: DVR-MS out of sync

Postby GringoFusilero » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:06 am

Either of you two figure this out? I'm having the same issue.
GringoFusilero

Return to General Help and Support