PS3 and frustration.

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Re: PS3 and frustration.

Postby shagrath » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Electrifying wrote: I used Sliksvn to compile the build and I deleted the original Win32 folder of 1.03 and just copied the outcome of the checkout to the original 1.03 folder. This should be the correct method right?

BTW: I am on Vista Ultimate 32bit and i haven't used "ant" which i have read, wouldn't be needed for Windows

Still: I am a big fan of your software, so thanks a lot for your effort. :D

if you see PS3 Media Server 1.04 on top of the window, then you should have to correct version
shagrath
Project Lead

Postby Electrifying » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:25 pm

I am unable to compile it :cry: .

I let it compile by using svn checkout in the cmd. but after that i have a bunch of files. Now I believe i also need to do something with ANT. If i click ant.bat (in the bin folder) it is looking for the build.xml file. Ant seems to do something as soon as i copy the checkout files to the bin folder of ant. But if i want to use ant from the cmd i get an error about setting up the ant_home path. Now i can code a little bit (in HTML :roll: ) but I don't exactly know what do do with it next :cry: . Any help please? :D

Sorry, guess i screamed to early. Got it working now. Ant was missing tools.jar, so i just searched around and i found one. Placed it in the map where ant expected the file to be found and it worked. :D
Electrifying

Postby ExSport » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:54 pm

Better to read ANT installation instructions and create ANT_HOME and PATH environment variable 8-)
ExSport

Previous

Return to General Help and Support