bluedha wrote: I found out they all had .divx extension (output from AVIAddXsubs).
Changed their extensions to .avi and they all showed up. Strange, since I also had english filename with .divx that shows up.
I have different problem now though .
I tested two different sets of files for subtitle and subtitle is out of sync for one of them and video plays too fast (so out of sync with audio) for the other one.
Out of sync subtitle is a .wmv (wmv3 codec) @ 23.976 fps with .smi subtitle. It plays in sync when viewed on a computer.
Out of sync video is a Divx5 with GMC2 @ 29.97 fps (subtitle is in sync with the too fast video however).
I tried playing around with 'A/V sync alt method' and 'Force framerate parsed from FFMpeg' options, but they didn't do anything.
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 20 guests