Thanks to both of you, i gave it a try with the following setting: no,off;nor,off;en,no;eng,nor;en,en;eng,eng;en,off;eng,off;*,off
But again, no go
Can you guys confirm that you manage to get subtitle on the stream or even from the #transcoded#
I have the following information from the VOB-rip i did:
0x22 - Subtitle - English - [SubPicture 03: Normal] / LBA: 157 / PTS: 00:00:01.840 / Delay: 1560ms
0x27 - Subtitle - Norsk - [SubPicture 08: Normal] / LBA: 264 / PTS: 00:00:02.040 / Delay: 1760ms
0x81 - Audio - AC3 / 6ch / 48kHz / DRC / English / LBA: 7 / PTS: 00:00:00.280 / Delay: 0ms
In addition i also have an IFO-file in the same folder, which seems not to do much.