It's being really weird, previously it all worked flawlessly, perfect in fact, but I had to buy a new PC.....I installed PSM on XP, and it all connected fine, one thing I did differantly this time is I installed it as a windows service aswell, not sure why I did that, as after I did it, I remembered I never did this previously and all worked fine, could this be to blame??
Whats happening now is this:
I see the PSM on my PS3, but only after a manual reboot of the program, if PSM is not showing on the PS3 then it signs me into the Playstation Network, if PSM is on the PS3, then as soon as I power up the PS3 I get a DNS error, and I have to manually sign in tp PSN, the first sign in fails with another DNS error, and then a second attempt works fine, and I have a connection to PSM and PSN no problem, after a few hours the PSN connection drops out, with another DNS error (always the same error).
Im running a NETGEAR router, and all ports forwarded in that and Windows Firewall. I have uninstalled the PSM app and reinstalled with same issues.
By the way the error is always DNS error 80710102
My PS3 is wired to the router, not wireless.