HULU Downloader?

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

HULU Downloader?

Postby cyberized » Fri May 15, 2009 6:24 pm

I found this potentially VERY COOL program to use with our PSMs: Hulu Downloader at: http://www.downloadtoolz.com/hulu/

I have tested it twice so far and both times it did download what I chose ............ BUT ........... thus far I have NOT been able to get them to come up when I browse to where I placed them - using the SHARE feature. I put thyem in my C:...............My Videos...........when I go directly to that Folder, my dnld is in there......BUT when I open My Videos using SHARE - it appears to be EMPTY. My first download was supposed to be in AVI - DIVX; my 2nd attempt I tried MPEG - - - as stated neither netted me a video I could transfer using PSM.

Could someone else PLEASE decifer the answer and share here - and...............

TKS michael
cyberized

Re: HULU Downloader?

Postby meskibob » Fri May 15, 2009 6:32 pm

You have already been told in your other threads on how to get videos that are on your harddrive to show on the PS3 through PMS. To reiterate those points, make sure you're in the Video section of the XMB, and make sure that you've shared the proper directories in PMS under the share settings (might need to share a specific folder directly if hitting the 8 folder depth limit). How you acquire the videos you want to view is outside the scope of this forum, and as such this thread will be locked. Further requests on this topic will result in more severe restrictions (read temporary or permanent ban).
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Return to General Help and Support