hey all

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

hey all

Postby chr0nic » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:49 pm

hey all can any one help me please i have only been using the server for a week or so but i cant seem to fix i prob im having with it, i have 2 ps3 and if there turned on the server doesn't show or pick up the media server intell i reboot the server then it will pick up on the ps3 but if were watching something in the living room and my wife puts her ps3 on in the bed room the server doesn't show up intell i refresh the server again so i have to stop using it on while i do, is there a way so the server can pick up that the ps3 has been turned on after the server is already running im sorry if this doesn't make any sense but as i said im new to all this
thx for your time reading this
rico

ps sorry if this question has been asked before but i couldn't seem to find it any were
chr0nic

Re: hey all

Postby meskibob » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:58 pm

Check the following FAQ post - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3507&p=22384#p22384
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Re: hey all

Postby chr0nic » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:02 pm

thx for the info but i don't have a firewall on the puter the server is running on could it be my router blocking it like i said it weird it finds if i reboot the server just not like the post says if u search on the ps3 or when it boots up im lost
rico
chr0nic

Return to General Help and Support