Soundcloud Plugin HELP!!

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Soundcloud Plugin HELP!!

Postby newguy » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Hey hey, I'm hoping someone out there can help with my problem. I am trying to get the Soundcloud plugin to work with my server. So far, I have it installed and it works to browse my favorites, sets, followers etc. The problem arises when playing the songs. The first song that's selected plays perfectly, right up until the last 5 seconds or so. At this point the PS3 stops playing the media, gives error code 80710009 followed by 80710004, and the next track does not play. There is nothing in the trace on PMS that would indicate a problem only the following information:

INFO 2013-12-11 21:23:51.661 [StartPlaying Event] renderer: 192.168.0.30, file: http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/...
INFO 2013-12-11 21:23:57.663 [StopPlaying Event] renderer: 192.168.0.30, file: http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/...

I am running Windows 8-64, PMS v1.72.0 and my PS3 is almost new with the latest firmware. My desktop sits behind a switch, which is connected to my router, of which the PS3 is attached. I have tried adjusting a number of network settings like manually configuring addresses, static IP's on all devices, disconnecting other renderers but nothing seems to solve the problem.

I would really appreciate some help with this problem as Soundcloud is quickly becoming the main source for most of my music. I just don't see the point of downloading and storing albums anymore when I only ever enjoy one or two tracks anyways.

I would love to be able to browse and listen to my Soundcloud in the living room without having to plug my phone/tablet etc into the audio jack and have to navigate on those devices.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help :D
newguy

Re: Soundcloud Plugin HELP!!

Postby newguy » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Update: I didn't realize there was a PMS v1.90.0 so I updated with no change to my situation.
newguy

Return to General Help and Support