Im gonna help with PMS. Follow these steps.
FIRST OF ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR IP
1. Click 'Start' type 'cmd' and press 'enter'
2. In Command Prompt type 'ipconfig'
3. Look what numbers is next to IP-adress
. Mine was 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.0.1
4. type 'exit' to close the Command Prompt
Now open Playstation Media Server...
5. In 'Settings' - ' Network Settings' write your COMPUTERS ip-adress.
6. Press Save and Restart Server
7. Restart Playstation Media Server and see if ps3 icon shows up
Unless doesn't work Continue with Step 2
3. Open Webbrowser and type your Standard-Gateway in adress bar (mine was 192.168.0.1)
4. Type router username and password (mine was admin/password) Just google your router to get default username/password
5. Click 'Port Forwarding' - there you will type:
Ps3 start Port:
5001 end Port:
Both Local IP Address
: COMPUTER IP
6. Add rule and close the tab
7. Re-open Playstation Media Server and see if ps3 icon shows up
Unless doesn't work Continue with Step 3
8. I know what your problem is - Firewall. Here's how you fix it.
9. Click 'Start' - Open 'Control Panel' - 'System and Security' - 'Firewall'
10. Press 'Allow a program or a function to bypass firewall'
11. Press 'Allow another program' - Scroll down to 'PS3 Media Server' and Press 'Add'
12. Second we need to do is...
13. In 'Firewall' - Click 'Advanced Settings'
14. In the new Window click ' Rules for incoming traffic' -locate PS3 Media Server rules and rightclick 'Aktivate Rule' on ALL OF THEM!
15. Close all windows and re-open Playstation Media Server and see if ps3 icon shows up
PS: That did it for me hope it works for you. Love and Godd luck