For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Postby veling » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:04 am

Hi all,

First of all everything is running on WIRED connection so no stuttering or any problems with connection. Additionally I have a gaming machine so any issue related to slow PCs cannot be applied.
As for the problem, I am running PS3 media server on PC with win 7 installed and it works great, other than this small issue I have...
On SOME files, I cannot pause the movie or ff or rew without it starting from beginning! I would like to say again that it happens on SOME files, for example I have Avatar movie in mp4, 4.2 GB file and no problems what so ever. Pause ff rew... but some files mp4 or mkv wont allow me that option. I press pause and when I press play it starts from beginning. Really puzzled how it can work for 1 mp4 file but not for other mp4 file even smaller than the one that works properly...
Any one knows what causes this or even better, what the solution is???

Postby meskibob » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:35 pm

For the Pause issue, follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=496
For FF/RW - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3507&p=16567#p16567
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.

Return to General Help and Support