need help with some Videos

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

need help with some Videos

Postby cooltwou » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:14 am

First i have a Lenovo PC ruining Windows 8. It has 2 hard drives one has 378GB of 906 GB Free & the Second one has 952GB of 1.81 TB Free. I am using this program to Stream to a Samsung TV & a PS3 & sometimes Xbox 360. Now the problem i am having is i have a set of videos they will right now only open up on the Samsung TV & when you try to open them up on the Xbox 360 it jut starts a spinning circle & does not open & On the PS3 it take to t where the media Video Flies are but it will not let you open the file that contains the Videos at all.Also it use to open it up on the PS3 but you have to go in the Transcoding folder to Play them but it would skip part of the Video & it would not Play the Video Files if you transferred them to the PS3 its self they would not play on there at all
Last edited by cooltwou on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
cooltwou

Re: need help with some vedios

Postby cooltwou » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:30 am

i am also using PS3 media Server version 1.81.0 & in the Traces tab it never showed anything about the Video File i tried to open on the PS3 & i was tried to post the debug log but it said it had to many letters to post it that way & for some reason i could not post it as an attachment using Microsoft Word or the Notepad either one so i have not how to tell what the problem is
cooltwou

Re: need help with some Videos

Postby cooltwou » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:41 am

Can somebody explain to me why the Folder has the Videos in it will open up on & show the media in it on the Samsung TV but it will not open the folder at all on the PS3 & on the Xbox 360 it open up the folder that has the media but it shows no media just a circle that keeps going around & around
cooltwou

Postby cooltwou » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:24 pm

can somebody please explain what the problem is that using this media program that it will not let you get to the video files that are in the folder on the PS3 & you could before get the folder to open but to play it you had to go into the transcoding to play them but ever since I started watching it on the Samsung TV. it will not open up on the PS3 anymore & this is the first time I have every had this problem & I am confused on why I am having this happen now
cooltwou

Postby cooltwou » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:53 am

still need help with these videos & I still can't get the folder that has them in it to even open & they will not even play when I copyed to a portable hard drive
cooltwou

Postby cooltwou » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:35 pm

how do I figure out how to have this program to open up the folder that has the media in it. When there is nothing in the trace logs or debug log either yesterday I hit trying to open the folder about 20 times & never showed anything to do with that folder in the trace logs or the debug log
cooltwou

Postby cooltwou » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:21 am

still need some help
cooltwou

Return to General Help and Support