Subtitle Codepage CP950

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Subtitle Codepage CP950

Postby bobbiechan » Fri May 17, 2013 2:28 pm

Hello!

First of all, thanks for creating such a wonderful program, it works like a charm and I am super duper satisfied. Even better than my apple TV!

I have a problem on displaying subtitle and hope you can help me. I use MPlayer for OSX and select subtitle codepage CP950 for Chinese, it display properly on my Mac. But when I use PMS and select the same codepage for non-unicode subtitle, it doesn't get displayed from the PS3 (I mean the TV). It all became square boxes.

Any idea how to fix this? I wanted to upload the srt file here but it wasn't allowed.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Bobbie
bobbiechan

Re: Subtitle Codepage CP950

Postby bobbiechan » Fri May 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi, I've fixed this issue, seems like I forgot the TTF. Downloaded and installed then it works!

I've another problem though. I have 24 episodes of big bang theory, all of them displayed subtitle on my Mac MPlayer, however, only the 1st and last episode can display subtitle on PMS. All of them (from 2-23) doesn't show the "[MEncoder] {Eternal Subtitle}" at the end of the file name. Anyone can help?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Bobbie
bobbiechan

Return to General Help and Support