Would love some help

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Would love some help

Postby JaredSP » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:09 pm

So i have some issues with getting setup and certain files to play. I would love some 1 on 1 help and would pay money for it. So if anyone out there think they could help me getting set up and playing mkv or avi mpeg. I have lag issues and corrupt file issues. For starters right now i cant even get it to recognize my ps3 even though it used to. I look forward to getting this all working.
Thanks
Jared
JaredSP

Re: Would love some help

Postby JaredSP » Sat May 04, 2013 7:13 pm

ok so no response. Well im getting a few different problems. For starters the media server doesnt show up right away. In order to get it to show up on my ps3 i have to goto my network settings and test the connection, and after that runs its there. When i try to play certain files avi files i get 800288bf . Also during other playback i get choppy video and skipping. So im on windows 7 on a pretty new hp laptop. I have read some things on here saying that it works better when your not streaming wirelessly. My ps3 is on wireless as is my laptop, so idk if thats a reason for my issues here. As of right now i cant go wired but i can probably do that in the near future when i move into a new place. I would really love to get some help here guys. thanks
JaredSP

Return to General Help and Support