My PC has an Intel Cor i5, 4gb ram, and windows 8.
While having this problem, I've used versions 1.80.0, and 1.81.0.
The problem started when I moved and switched from ATT to Xfinity. I have the xfinity gateway as the router, and two airport expresses extending the network. Both my ps3 and computer are connected wirelessly.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it doesn't work. The weird thing is that the trace tab has a thing that says that it should be available on my renderer, but then on the status tab it says that it cannot find renderers.
- Debug file
- (1.88 KiB) Downloaded 58 times