wide shot stuttering...?

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

wide shot stuttering...?

Postby secretsnappa » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:51 pm

hello guys..just installed pms..got it goin ok, But..theres always a but eh...it runs a mkv file fine but whenever there's a wide screen shot in the video it runs slow and the audio does a norman collier...
secretsnappa

Re: wide shot stuttering...?

Postby meskibob » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Follow the FAQ - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3507&start=30#p42818
Not all parts of a video are the same bitrate, so some parts can be fine while others stutter.
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Postby secretsnappa » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:29 pm

thanks Meskibob, I'll give it a shot but it looks pretty daunting for an imbecilic old man such as myself...
secretsnappa

Postby secretsnappa » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:11 pm

I tried the FAQ but its beyond my feeble brain to grasp, anyway I've sorted the problem by registering my ps3 to divx media player, it was suprisingly easy to get goin, far easier than having to suffer all that technical crap in the faq and it palys mkv's flawlessly on my ps3...result..so basically I'd like to say cheers for nothin guys..apart from appeciation to meskibob for replying at least..cheers...
secretsnappa

Postby meskibob » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Well, you didn't really ask any questions about the FAQ or give any indication that you were having issues going through it, but good to hear you've found something that works for you.
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Return to General Help and Support