Returning to using pms

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Returning to using pms

Postby jimherby » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:55 am

hey guys so i just downloaded the newest pms package installed it and it shows up on the ps but just shows my C:/ and D:/ Drive files i've added the channel.jar file and am stuck at what to do next the directions to me dont seem to clear if someone can help me by making it a little more simple sorry if it seem's a bit of a easy solution, im just lost where to go next

Installation

download the Channels jar file and place it in the PMS plugins directory
download the Channels files you need and place them in a new directory.
you must also download PMSEncoder scripts.
shut down PMS; open PMS.conf in a text editor; and add Channel specific configuration see below.

restart PMS

are all the scripts the files availiable at the top of this page in the box like .settings etc and what files should i place to where?
also some help on where to add the channel config in the pms.conf would be a great help
jimherby

Re: Returning to using pms

Postby jimherby » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:46 pm

ok so i have managed to get the web folder up now and have the apple trailers showing but it is failing to play
im still at a loose end of how to add things like 1channel.ch though where would i place them and what script would need to go where?
thanks
jimherby

Return to General Help and Support