For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
- Whenever a file is being transcoded, the last 5-10 seconds or so of the video freezes while the audio still goes on.
- .divx files has choppy playback and loses audio even when PS3 supports it and therefore doesn't need to be transcoded.
- .flv/.rmvb files are out of sync. Checking and unchecking A/V has no effect.
- Filling in the Audio/subtitles language priority actually causes the subtitles NOT to show up (example: jpn,eng). Workaround is to change priority manually in the above 2 settings.
- For some reason, when you change the Transfer maximum buffer size, the new number doesn't get saved even if you press the Save button.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:00 am
Return to General Help and Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests