No Renderers Found

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

No Renderers Found

Postby sparker781 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:00 am

Well like everyone else whose reported this issue I really have no idea how to fix it. Let me give you a quick background. I am running my PS3 wirelessly. Up until we lost power and I had to reset my FIOS router everything was working fine....Now no matter what I put in for settings I cannot get it to be recognized....I keep getting the red X no renderers were found. I have check the settings and didn't change anything cause frankly I am not sure what to change or not change....Below is the debug log

http://www.mediafire.com/?lo4bv0iw8o2yyoi
sparker781

Re: No Renderers Found

Postby jdskin » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:28 am

having same issue and I replied in the other thread. I also have fios, does it work for you when the computer running PMS is connected to your router wirelessly? For me it seems only not to work if the computer with PMS is plugged in through ethernet. Still havent found the reason or fix.
jdskin

Postby sparker781 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:32 am

My PC is connected directly to my router and it doesn't work...How did you get it work while your PC was plugged into the router?
sparker781

Postby jdskin » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:25 pm

I havent yet, it only works when my laptop is connected through wireless.
jdskin

Return to General Help and Support