Extrange extra archives when "downloading"

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Extrange extra archives when "downloading"

Postby Valmorat » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Hello there!

I got a little issue with ps3 media server. Is not a big deal tou, I think it must be an option wich I can´t find. Well, here it goes:

I don't have a pendrive (damn thiefs) So, I use pms to make a lan conection with the ps3 and download the archives from the computer to the ps3 to save them, not to encode them. So, I normally go into the folder, press triangle and choose copy. At first it goes smoothly, but, I begin to notice that the folder size is like 3 GB, But the download goes like 6 GB, so I cancel it. When I go to the folder I just download, I find some sort of mirrors of the files, with names like "No encode" "Encoder", wich doubles the folder size. How can I prevent this?

Greetings.
Valmorat

Re: Extrange extra archives when "downloading"

Postby meskibob » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Check the "Hide #--TRANSCODE--# Folder" setting under the Navigation/Share Settings.
Follow the FAQ (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3507) or the Help tab in the program for more information.
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Return to General Help and Support