Hello all. So I had gone through hours of research and troubleshooting and finally got PMS to work marvelously. However, recently my operating system needed a re install. I forgot to take notes on what I did to get PMS to work, and well I am having troubles recreating what I did to make this thing work. So here are my specs, and after this I will address what I have already attempted.
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: To be filled by O.E.M.
System Model: To be filled by O.E.M.
BIOS: BIOS Date: 10/20/10 09:47:36 Ver: 08.00.10
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 830 Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 12288MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 12250MB RAM
Page File: 5452MB used, 19046MB available
PMS version is 1.72.0
Streaming to a PS3 with no custom profiles being used.
Everything is connected with Cat-5e cables and the PS3 and my PC are both set to 100mbps half duplex I believe it is. The ps3 is connecting through a Netgear WNDR3400v2 router.