Shutdown PC over the PS3 the Answer !!!!

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Shutdown PC over the PS3 the Answer !!!!

Postby dmuch66 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Sorry for my Bad Englisch , the metod over the Java Programming is to heavy for an newbie !!!!
I searching many hours du find a Answer to Shotdown the PC over the PS3

OK her the way , for all searching for !!! make in the Internet Explorer of the Ps3 the Starting Site to http://192.168.0.2:8000 ( 192.168.0.2 my fest ip ) im router Port 8000 Freigeben

ON your Pc installing the little Programm Switch Off and aktivate Autostart and Remot control in the Programm ( thats all very easy and quickly )

1 Klick of the IE on the PS3 and a web interface is opening 1 klick to and your PC is going off !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
dmuch66

Re: Shutdown PC over the PS3 the Answer !!!!

Postby meskibob » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Or....
You could use the patch for PMS located here: http://code.google.com/p/ps3mediaserver ... ry%20Stars
No need for any external programs and you can do it right from the XMB ;)
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Re: Shutdown PC over the PS3 the Answer !!!!

Postby dmuch66 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:41 pm

But I have no idea to use this patch , is it not easy , I have no unknowing about Java Programming !!!! I know I use the source files to the patch , I know to use TortoiseSVN to patch the files
But i can not because i have no idea to do that , can anyone give me a very easy plan to do that , please help me to do that , or a complet file or Programm Please !!!! Very Thanks
dmuch66

Return to General Help and Support