PS3 xmb configurations

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

PS3 xmb configurations

Postby minore » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Is there anyway to change the xbm icon and font size? It's hard to read from across the living room. Right now I have my ps3 resolution set to 480i but I rather it be 1080p. Also, is there a way to remap what the ps3 controller buttons can do while watching a video. I'd like to remap square to cycle through the screen mode options. I know my ps3 is capable of using cfw but I don't know what homebrew apps to look for that would help me.
minore

Re: PS3 xmb configurations

Postby meskibob » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:25 pm

The PS3 Media Server icon is officially locked for modification. There are other threads on this forum for how to unofficially modify it if you want to try.
Your other requests are outside the scope of this forum. The DLNA server can in "no way" (at least not in the ways you're asking) change how the DLNA client displays the data it sends or how the client controls itself.
Thread locked.
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Return to General Help and Support