Following the format of my computer, I installed PS3 Media Server. There appears to be an issue with the Transcoding that I did not have before. The codecs used on my computer are identical (minus the DivX being the newest version and the rest came from a package EVE that I have been using for years.) Similarly, I now have the newest version of Java and PS3 Media Server. None of which should be causing the program to have this kind of issue.
OS: Windows 7 Home 64-Bit
CPU: Dual Core Processor
Connection: Ethernet (Direct from PC to PS3)
Symptom: Transcode Buffer fills no faster than 1 MB/second (as opposed to filling up very quickly when my computer was running less efficiently.)
Stream Symptoms: The video jumps/freezes and/or the audio does not sync at all with the video.
Videos: MKV HD content.
I would like to point out this was all working pre-format.