XBOX ISSUES

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

XBOX ISSUES

Postby kurushi » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:06 am

I am trying to watch a video in my XBOX 360, but without success, the problems are:

- If it's in MP4, the audio run more faster than the video and subtitles, after some minutes, star to freeze. Current bitrate: 12MB/s to 34MB/s Transcoding buffer: 0 to 1 (cant' go up more, and is always oscillating). The audi is about 6 seconds foward from de video
- If it's in MP4, the audio run more faster than the video but without subtitles, after some minutes, star to freeze. Current bitrate: 26MB/s to 34MB/s Transcoding buffer: 0 to 1 (cant' go up more, and is always oscillating). The audi is about 6 seconds foward from de video
- If I try in MKV, after some minutes the film shutdown, without subtitles. Current bitrate: 3MB/s to 28MB/s Transcoding buffer: 65 to 225 (cant' go up more, and is always oscillating)
- If I try in AVI, with subtitles, everything is fine and works great, but the quality of the image is lower. Current bitrate: +- 8Mb/s Transcoding buffer: star to increase until 398

Can anyone help me? I'm new to this stuff.
kurushi

Return to General Help and Support