Multiple mencoder processes keep running at end of playback

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Multiple mencoder processes keep running at end of playback

Postby lilletiffe » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:03 am

So I've never had this problem before, but by using latest PMS build 1.70.1 on Win 7 64bit I get this irritating problem.
Two or sometimes three mencoder processes keeps running and each taking up 25% of CPU.
I've googled and searched the forums and all I found was a reference to a link to a patch uploaded to code.google, but this patch is supposed to be buggy and killing off other processes too?

I will probably just install a later version to fix this. Which one would you recommend?

I hope you guys can fix this. Please refer me to a thread on this forum where this is discussed more in detail, because I searched and googled until I got really pissed off at this ridiculous fuc*ing irritating problem :cry:
lilletiffe

Re: Multiple mencoder processes keep running at end of playb

Postby chocolateboy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:08 am

lilletiffe wrote:I've googled and searched the forums and all I found was a reference to a link to a patch uploaded to code.google

Please refer me to a thread on this forum where this is discussed more in detail

It's discussed in detail in the ticket.
chocolateboy
Project Member

Return to General Help and Support