constant stuttering when playback

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

constant stuttering when playback

Postby fifeguy2006 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:11 pm

hi folks first of all im a new member but have been using pms for a while now without problems but now im using a new computer and cant get any films to play without stuttering ive tried looking at some of the solutions on here but i just cant get it to play ball . the transcode buffer status on the gui is always empty and current bitrate and peak bitrate are at 0 mb/s , ive checked the traces log and cant see anything wrong in there, ive tried the bandwith at 0 and put mpeg 2 options to lowest quality and max buffer size to 600 but nothing seems to work . im trying to stream to a ps3 that is wired to my virgin superhub and im using server version 1.70.1 when i press select on the controller i get dolby digital 5.1 48khz and mpeg-4 . and my system is amd a6-3650 apu with radeon hd graphics 2.60 ghz , 4.00gb ram 3.73gb usable, windows 7 64bit , debug report to follow . ive also made sure all my drivers are up to date , hope someone can help many thanks in advance
fifeguy2006

Re: constant stuttering when playback

Postby chocolateboy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Every reported solution for stuttering is listed in the FAQ.
chocolateboy
Project Member

Return to General Help and Support