Sopcast through my Mac onto Xbox 360

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Sopcast through my Mac onto Xbox 360

Postby Tranced2011 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Hi all I have been looking for a good media server to stream Sopcast through my Mac onto Xbox 360 using PS3 Media Server and onto my 40" Sony Bravia TV. I could acheive this brilliantly with my PC and Windows Media Centre but can't seem to achieve the same with my new i-mac.

Does anybody know when a version of PS3 Media Server will be released that will support Internet TV streams to Xbox 360 as I really like the interface of PS3 Media Server but understand that the lastest version cannot be utilised with the Xbox 360 for internet TV streams.

I have tried to acheive my ultimate goal of streaming Sopcast - Mac - Xbox - TV with no luck :( does anybody know how I can do this??

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Andy
Last edited by chocolateboy on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please keep posts on-topic
Tranced2011

Re: Sopcast through my Mac onto Xbox 360

Postby Tranced2011 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Wow, thanks for the help :? ....I take it there's no easy way of doing this by the lack of replies so I will search for an alternative media server! :x
Tranced2011

Return to General Help and Support