DLNA 2101 // Thomson TG789vn

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

DLNA 2101 // Thomson TG789vn

Postby Flinkken » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Hi Guys, new to the forum, been using this media server program almost since the early versions.
Now to the point, as the topic says, ive been getting DLNA error 2101 lately and have been google around alot and alot have been given answers that should have solved this but
ive found it not solving my issue :(
I am running a router named Thomson TG789vn and what ive read is that upnp should not be enabled in it, ive also tried disabling it to solve this issue, none of the
2 seems to solve it, upnp is also enabled in ps3 and ive also tried to disable it but no luck.
I know there are alot of these threads around but ive been trying to find a thread with the accuracy exact like mine, but no success so therefor im asking in a new thread.

Ive tried uninstalling the old version of pms and install new version of 1.60.0 but no success there either.
As soon as i browse down to any videoclip far down in the folder i get this DLNA 2101 error and pms is crashing on pc.
I recently reset my router, does that have anything to do with this?

Help would be much appreciated, if you need logs please tell me where i can find logs to provide as i dont know where to find them.

Cheers
Flinkken

Re: DLNA 2101 // Thomson TG789vn

Postby Flinkken » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:34 pm

bump, nobody knows? :(
Flinkken

Re: DLNA 2101 // Thomson TG789vn

Postby mrbungle733t » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:54 pm

I have same router, and had problem that PS3 media server could not detect PS3. Today i changed my PS3 Date and Time settings - i disabled automatic date/time set. Also i re-installed PS3 Media Server on my PC.
Seems one of these changes fixed problem for me. I dont know, maybe it can help with your problem also.
mrbungle733t

Return to General Help and Support