Have been reading lots of people have problems with ESET.
I have been searching for a while now to make it work again..
I'm using the latest PS3M and Eset Smart Security 5.
Here is how to make it work:
- Open "ESET" and go to "Advanced settings".
- Click on "Network" and then "Personal firewall".
- Under "Filter mode", choose "Automatic with exceptions".
- Now click on "Rules and zones" and choose "Settings".
You will get this window:
- Click "New". And enter these settings in the "General" tab:
- Name: PS3 Media Server (you can choose this..)
- Both ways.
- Action: Allow.
Now the "Local" tab.
Browse for the application, you will be looking for "javaw.exe".
Example folder: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe (should be about the same..)
Now you're streaming should be working with no problems.
Try and restart PS3 Media Server.
I hope this helps some people, if read a lot about ESET and different solutions.
But this one did the trick, all streaming works fine!