Various Problems with 1.03

For help and support with PS3 Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Various Problems with 1.03

Postby alexis2044 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:04 pm

First thing's first, thanks for the great program. Following it since v0.98 and i can tell its way way better than what i had been using. :)

Now i got some problems with the new v1.03 PMS.

For starters i cant make it show up srt files. While i see the message "srt subtitles found" next to the filename, whatever i do wont make them show up on screen. (greek language, switched to codepage cp1253, it worked fine with this setting till now...)

Secondly, i'm having problems streaming mkv files. Not all my mkv files play on the PS3 via PMS. In PMS Status Tab, I see that the buffer starts to fill but never fills completely.

Oh and theres this avi video file that wont play ( its called Curious.avi EDIT: it doesnt show up in the .log :(). Its weird cause its the only video i got that displays as "Unsupported Data" on the PS3

I'd appreciate some help cause im a bit confused :?

I think i'll revert to 1.02.1 for now:p

I have attached the debug.log file to the post.

Thank you in advance ,
Alexander

PS. I'd like to help make a Greek Language localisation if its possible, and of course if you'd like to include it :D
Attachments
debug.rar
The debug.log file
(4.69 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
alexis2044

Re: Various Problems with 1.03

Postby alexis2044 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:50 am

anything?
alexis2044

Re: Various Problems with 1.03

Postby shagrath » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:50 pm

debug.log does not contains anything
about srt issues , try switching the mencoder.exe from the 1.02, it seems there's some troubles with codepages with the new one
shagrath
Project Lead

Return to General Help and Support