one request and only one.

If you have a suggestion for a feature, post it here

one request and only one.

Postby damha » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:47 am

Ok so basically i live in my basement! lmao. but sometimes when im watching a movie and i want to sleep i usually want to sleep in peace and quiet, but when im done wathcing a movie from my ps3 on my television and i wanna sleep i have to turn off my pc as well, and i hate saying this but i hate getting out of bed while im comfy and stuff just to turn off my pc lmao.
so yeah the only thing i would want is to be able to turn my pc off from my PS3 via the Ps3 Media Server. ANd this is the best software for media servers ive ever used. its perfect. <3 if it had the PC turn off function, my life would be complete lmao! Thanks guys! :D
damha

Re: one request and only one.

Postby dmuch66 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:57 am

Sorry for my Bad Englisch , the metod over the Java Programming is to heavy for an newbie !!!!
I searching many hours to find a Answer to Shotdown the PC over the PS3

OK her the way , for all searching for !!! make in the Internet Explorer of the Ps3 the Starting Site to http://192.168.0.2:8000 ( 192.168.0.2 my fest ip ) im router Port 8000 Freigeben

ON your Pc installing the little Programm Switch Off and aktivate Autostart and Remot control in the Programm ( thats all very easy and quickly )

1 Klick of the IE on the PS3 and a web interface is opening 1 klick to and your PC is going off !!!!!!!!!!!!!
dmuch66

Re: one request and only one.

Postby damha » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:32 pm

wow I LOVE U!!!!! <3 thanks so much dmuch66!!
damha

Return to Feature Suggestions