mms links that are required a username/password

If you have a suggestion for a feature, post it here

mms links that are required a username/password

Postby ventzi696 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Hi,
First of all thanks for that lovely application.
My request/question is for mms links that are required a username/passwords for authorization to view them. Normally this is handle by WMP.
I think that it will be a good options if you first authorize you self and after that just navigate from PS3 to see that live broadcast. I'm not sure how this can be archived but probably some options in to the one of the tabs to provide this login info will nice.
Right know I just see a black screen on my TV. It's look like that is hanging and waiting for those authorizations. No error messages just a black screen.
Let me know if this is posibble.

Thanks in advance.
ventzi696

Re: mms links that are required a username/password

Postby whome » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:04 am

We should have a reference link and username+password in hand to simulate, debug and test a login process. That is not to say its still possible if VLC/MPlayer net streamer does not support it. Even worse is if login authentication is NTLN/AD login :-(
whome

Re: mms links that are required a username/password

Postby ventzi696 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Sure I can provide a link, but I prefer to be in PM, because it's a site that I paid for it and it's my personal login.If the login info is used from multiply IPs they can banned my account. Let me know if this will work.
Thanks
ventzi696

Return to Feature Suggestions