1. My understanding is that the configuration is done via /opt/pms/PMS.conf and not ~/.config/ps3mediaserver.
2. What does UUID in ~/.config/PMS/PMS.conf means?
3. Is there any other config files available like in /etc/default/ or /etc/conf.d
4. Where is the log file saved on Arch Linux? I can't find it in /var/log.
5. I am not able to get PMS to identify media locations. I have tried following syntaxes.
- Code: Select all
folders = /mnt/wd/Movies
folders = /mnt/wd/Movies/
Is the space after folders and before exact locations required? Does one have to end the exact location with forward-slash / ?