all I get is a blank window

For help and support with issues specific to Linux/Unix
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

all I get is a blank window

Postby dcohen » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:32 am

I'm new to PMS and trying to get it running on a 64 bit Arch linux box. When I run it, all I get is blank window. The last thing I see in the console is "[main] INFO 22:19:01.301 The server should now appear on your renderer" but nothing shows up at all. Just a window with nothing in it.

I've tried both a build of PMS via the arch linux package manager, and I've also downloaded the source (svn revision 1005) and built myself (the to may be identical). They both fail the same way.

I'm attaching the debug.log. Scratch that, I am not allowed to upload a .log file to this forum. "The extension log is not allowed." You'll have to trust me that the debug log contains only INFO lines. No errors. It does say "No plugins found" Is that a problem? I've not modified any config files, just trying to run it the first time.

If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
dcohen

Re: all I get is a blank window

Postby thoren » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:48 pm

PMS : 1.40 with only TsMuxer engine enabled
OS/Hardware : Linux Ubuntu 10.04 on a "weak" but very useful "MSI Wind U100" netbook !
thoren

Re: all I get is a blank window

Postby chocolateboy » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:23 pm

dcohen wrote:I am not allowed to upload a .log file to this forum. "The extension log is not allowed."

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3507&p=38484#p38484
chocolateboy
Project Member

Return to Linux/Unix Support