Scrolling and copying problems

For help and support with issues specific to Linux/Unix
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply.

Scrolling and copying problems

Postby alectro » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Hi everyone, I've been using this amazing software about 4 months ago and I am really satisfied with it.
I'm running it under Ubuntu 8.10, and I'm using last version (1.10.5) and got 2 problems:

1- I can't scroll on the pms interface (screenshot provided) so I think I loss some features.
Look at the bottom how "Misc Options" don't show anything.

2- My PS3 has enough space disk but a message says "Not enough disk space" even with small size videos, I can't find the chechbox for enabling the copy on PMS (maybe because of the scrolling problem).

Any idea?

Thanks in advance, and enjoy watching videos trough PMS!
Attachments
screenshot.png
screenshot.png (158.46 KiB) Viewed 628 times
alectro

Re: Scrolling and copying problems

Postby Topguy » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:16 am

alectro wrote:
1- I can't scroll on the pms interface (screenshot provided) so I think I loss some features.
Look at the bottom how "Misc Options" don't show anything.

2- My PS3 has enough space disk but a message says "Not enough disk space" even with small size videos, I can't find the chechbox for enabling the copy on PMS (maybe because of the scrolling problem).

Any idea?

1. You need higher resolution on your desktop :)
The settings you cant see is: Turn off all subtitles. And fileendings that will never be transcoded and those who always will be transcoded. (all empty by default)

2. I think that feature is turned on by default in the newest version, I cant find the checkbox anymore at least.
Topguy

Postby alectro » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:15 am

Thanks Topguy,

I know I need higher resolution on my desktop, but I can't with my graphic card :cry:
Thanks for telling me what's on Misc Options. I tried to use "tab" hey to go to bottom options but didn't work either.

Thanks again.
alectro

Postby dwmurphy » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:31 pm

i also have screen real estate issues, so scrollbars and a resizeable main panel would be awesome :)
dwmurphy

Return to Linux/Unix Support