karatsu wrote:I've build a new path that delete all override uneaded so that the project can be dev on JDK 1.5 as it target to be
(sorry for my english but i'm french )
karatsu wrote:i've been working on better thread management
difference between the main version and mine:
- memory usage is more linear and cute by ~ 50% (memory used by PMS not external encoders, checked with jconsole)
- cpu usage is overall cute by ~ 20% (cpu used by PMS not externel encoders, checked with jconsole)
- it seems that i introduced a bug because most things work excepte some time mencoded HD video (need help fixing it)
if someone can try it, to make it sure it's ok and maybe one time be integreted on the main version.
can you tell me:
- why don't you use httpservlet ?
- why don't you use log4j ?
- i haven't seen DAO pattern for sgbd ?
- connection and transaction with sgbd are all atomic but they can be global so less expensive
karatsu wrote:the override annotation that was not compatible with 1.5 was because they are not usefull because not true
this don't change the way things runs and you can use custom annotation or javadoc to see wich methode you have change
if you really wich i can re add the annotation or you are telling it's useless you won't accept this patch ?
karatsu wrote:having fun on project that's great .. httpservlet is not really usefull
karatsu wrote:i was asking for DAO only if you wish to have a true mediateque management
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests