Ps3 wireless connection problem?

General discussion about PS3 Media Server (no support or requests)

Ps3 wireless connection problem?

Postby rumuser » Fri May 27, 2011 1:56 pm

This is the 5th day that my ps3 connection is down. I have checked many fourms and chat sites regarding this and they havented help. it just stoped working . The attempt to obtain the ip adress keeps timing out, so I read online that I should enter it manually through custom and it works! But then when iam testing the connection the ip adress susceeds but the internet connection fails. It says its a DNS error. Again I went online to check this out and some say to enter the dns 168.67.220.220 and 168.67.222.222 manually, I did it and it still doesnt work. Ive tried everything like disabling the dchp and media server. I even waitied a few days and it still doesnt work. The internet in my house is working perfectly for my lap top, desktop, aand psp but for some reason the ps3 doesnt pick it up. I even moved the ps3 next to the router and scaned it the ps3 picks up up at 100% signal strength. So I dont know whats going on. Soooo any ideas on what,to do? Please help
professional ps3 gamer & media tool developer
feel free to enjoy my mkv to ps3 suitable for any ps3 user;
rumuser

Re: Ps3 wireless connection problem?

Postby meskibob » Fri May 27, 2011 2:37 pm

This is not a generic PS3 support forum. I would suggest going to the official Sony PS forums.
Thread locked.
I provide NO application support via PM or email, so please post your question to the forum per the Forum Rules.
meskibob

Return to General Discussion