I have read a lot of posts looking for a solution, but i'm starting to feel crazy =S Maybe anybody can help me...please
Ok...I have the new Xbox 360 Slim and the stable version of PS3 Media Server (yes, I have tried the new beta too) and the next router: Zyxel P660HW-D1.
After many attempts I had success and finally the program detect the console automatically. But the problem now is that the Xbox don't detect the program.
I have a MacBook and other programs version like Rivet, connect360 or twenty monkey can't fix it.
- I opened the oficial ports of xbox360.
- I opened the 5001 port for the PCServer.
- I have the UPnP activated.
- I have changed the router firmware to a other version and it was a step forward =)
- I can do ping from the router interface to the console, but the MAC Adress of the xbox isn't showed in DHCP list =(
- I have configure the internet conexion of the console manually with a static ip...
- I have force the ip of PC in the program.
- And...the worse: It seems that going to work and don't work.
Any idea mates?
I think that the router have many problems with enable really the UPnP service...