LG BPM33 (BP330)

Discuss alternative media renderers (not PS3) supported by PS3 Media Server (e.g. Xbox 360, TVs &c.)

LG BPM33 (BP330)

Postby wingrider78 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Depending on where you buy the unit, it has a couple different names. Anyway, I am trying to create a new renderer profile since it came up as a sony tv in pms. I followed the directions and got it somewhat working. Most of the files play fine, but I have having trouble with .mp4 files. all of the files have stuttering video. They are supported based on LGs spec sheet. They are doing it whether I am playing it off of the usb stick, or streaming. Any help is appreciated, even if you want me to start over from scratch with the renderer file...I would just like to get it working properly. Just let me know what you need.

Thanks.
wingrider78

Re: LG BPM33 (BP330)

Postby wingrider78 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:38 am

Here is a list of my supported fomats...

VIDEO - mpeg-1/mpeg-2 ps/ts, smpte vc1 (vc9), mkv, avc rec, avchd, m4v, wmv, 3gp, mp4, mov, flv, vob, ts, dat
AUDIO - lpcm, dolby digital, dd plus, dolby truehd, dts, dtshd master audio, mpeg 1/2 l2, mp3, wma, aac, flac
PHOTO - jpeg, gif (animated), png, mpo

My question is how I should set up the "supported" section of my renderer file. I can see from the ps3.conf file what my options are, but I don't know which codecs to tell the pms to go with which video codecs and what the mime types should be. Any ideas?
wingrider78

Return to Alternative Media Renderers